Music Therapy

by Noel

Hello there! I am a music therapist!

As another option, if you would like to work on functionals skills while learning music I recommend looking for a music therapist in your area. Music therapists are trained musicians and clinicians who have earned a bachelors degree or higher, had extensive clinical hours, and passed their board certification to become a board-certified music therapist (MT-BC).

Our school training includes music but also psychology and in-depth classes relevant to working with children with autism and others who may need our services.

You can find a music therapist at or Best wishes!

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Music and Autism.

Sign up for "Take Note!" to see what's new every month.