So why should you buy "Ah perdona al primo affetto" from me, aside from the fact that music stores charge more for just one copy (not counting postage or sales tax!), while I am only charging $5.00 for the right to make UNLIMITED COPIES? (For your students & accompanists only, please.)
* It is available immediately as a digital download onto your computer.
* You don't have to download any new software into your computer in order to download this PDF. I don't know about you, but I hate clogging up my computer with yet another program I didn't know I needed. You just need a version of Adobe Acrobat or another PDF reader, which all computers come with. If you DON'T have Adobe Acrobat or a similar program, then you couldn't download any of my other PDFs either.
* The notes and lyrics are a little bigger than the copies currently available in music stores, making reading easier!
* Speaking of reading the music, you can print this music on any kind of paper you want, and thus avoid the glare of shiny pages (so irritating for accompanists!).
*Write and make notes all over these copies, in red and other colors, without feeling you are spoiling your music for posterity. I dislike messing up my music books, but learning the piece is always the first priority. These printouts will make great working copies.
* Do you need a letter of permission in order to use this music at a competition? Write me through the Contact Me form, and I will email you a personal letter.
* I give you permission to make unlimited copies LEGALLY. Do I speak tongue-in-cheek? Not at all -- as music teachers, as music students, you know there are times when you need music RIGHT NOW and your only recourse is to make a copy of copyrighted music...or do without. Music teachers teach by example. What are your students learning from you about the value of the work of composers, arrangers, and publishers? Of the value of musicians in general?
*Paypal, the payment system I use, is a secure and recognized payment system. You can pay by credit or debit card, or your bank account. E-Junkie delivers the PDF document, working as a partner with PayPal...your purchase is guaranteed.
Tip for Printing
Once you've got the PDF file for "Ah perdona" sheet music, feed just one page at a time, unless you know you have high-quality paper which won't grab extra sheets when being pulled through the feeder.
Interested in songs from the Bible for your students or church? Check out my other website, SingTheBibleStory.com!
This free piano sheet music PDF for beginners has a popular history as a fiddle & guitar tune. For beginning piano, it makes a rambunctious, easy duet!
The Erie Canal Song, with a new, solid lead sheet for beginners! Simple piano solos & guitar tabs too.
Morning Song is famous classical music that your young students may have heard before. Very pretty! Three arrangements for piano.
What Wondrous Love in 4-part harmony, an Easter possibility - a bluegrass-sounding version, hauntingly beautiful.
I just simply want to say thank you for your giving heart! I am a music teacher and I have never seen such quality music and content given out for free.
Music Alone Shall Live is a very pretty round with lovely harmonies. With only two lines of music (three lines of lyrics), it is a quick study!
Hi! I am liking the idea of the Whack-It game... Could you specify? Do they hit the correct piano key on the piano with a spatula? Also, are they supposed
Music note flashcards like these GIANT free printable flashcards are great for fast-moving games like Whack-It! Get those kids off the bench!
Hi Dana! I am teaching piano to a student who only can use her left hand, so I am working to arrange songs for the left hand. I was wondering is there
Easy piano sheet music Swan Lake, now with lyrics for your dreamy younger students who love imagining.
Songs Old & Songs New
All the first-year material I give my beginner students.
Piano keyboard sheets, scales, chords, note-reading exercises, and over 256 pages of music!
Queen Esther in the Bible
This beautiful song book for piano & voice "Esther, For Such a Time as This", available as a digital download, tells the riveting story of the time when Jews in ancient Persia faced a foe named Haman, and how a brave young queen risked her life to save her people.
A good choice for a singing story-teller, an operatic group, a short theater production, or a class of children!
This book is also available from Amazon as a paperback.
Just the Black Keys
This book is available as a digital download from this site. Visit this page to see some free examples from the book.
It is also available from Amazon as a paperback!
This is the perfect easy start for little pianists.
And when they start reading white-key notes on the staff, this is a fun easy resource to say each week, "Choose a new black-key song at home this week and figure it out to show me next lesson!" They will be spending more time at the piano.
The Adventures of Tonsta
A perfect read aloud storybook
for little boys or girls.
The Adventures of Tonsta highlight the travels of a very young boy with a good heart, who goes about helping folk in trouble.
With a red cap on his head and a sack of tools slung over his shoulder, Tonsta seems to meet people in distress wherever he goes.
Lots of trolls in this book - including one who gives him a Christmas gift!
Available at Amazon